Hair Ministry, Foxhall Road hosts our training area for all our learning and experimenting needs. Training days are generally held on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We offer model appointments for all levels of training. It could be from the basics like blow-drying all the way up to creative colouring.
For continuous excellence, even our fully qualified stylists need a refresh or an opportunity to learn the latest techniques. Occasionally these stylists require models to practice so look out for posts on social media for free cuts or creative colours!
If you are a lucky model that is chosen to participate in an event or competition you will receive a free hair cut for your help. Models who are involved in competitions must be very open minded with regards to hair cut and colour and be prepared to complete a catwalk show and possibly a photo shoot. Further details for this will be provided at the time. Model prices for qualified level vary.
If you are interested in being a model at any level please email us now firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01473 716654- Please include name, contact number and what you are interested in having done and we will reply as soon as possible.
Late Deal Models
You can claim a late deal for model appointments which will be listed below. Please read the terms and conditions before claiming.
- Please be aware these are training session appointments and so regular experience and service may not be on par as normal working hours
- Please allow extra time for your appointment as times can vary
- If you are claiming a colour service then a 48hr skin test is required beforehand
- All prices are approximate
- Some services may not be able to be carried out depending on the needs of the student
- Once claimed a member of the Hair Ministry team will contact you as soon as possible to advise times and book the appointment in. If timings are not convenient we are able to refund the amount paid in full
Most bookings will be based at Foxhall Road salon.