NovaLash Eyelash Extensions at Hair Ministry Group Beauty Salons, Ipswich
Do you yearn for long, luscious natural-looking lashes? If you're fed-up of sparse, short eyelashes - we may just have the answer. Hair Ministry Group are excited to now be offering industry leading eyelash extensions brand, NovaLash, to our beauty salons in Ipswich.
NovaLash Lash Extensions are a glamorous new way to extend the length and thickness of natural eyelashes, and are a practical, convenient and beautiful alternative to the daily use of mascara.
Unlike decades-old, traditional false lashes, lash extensions are the first innovation in lash lengthening that can be worn daily, without nightly removal. Because each tapered, synthetic lash is bonded to a single natural lash, the final result is of effortless glamour and difficult to detect even close up.
Novalash London Volume
Foxhall Road 01473 716654
minimum age 16 | 48hr patch test required
Let's get you prepared for you Novalash appointment
Before sitting down ready to have your beautiful lashes, we thought we would share some important tips from Novalash to keep in mind:
- Be sure to have your patch test no later then 48 hours prior to your appointment. You will be reminded of this when making your booking.
- Lash extensions should be applied to clean lashes, be sure to clean off any mascara, eyeliner or eyeshadow you may have on before you arrive - even foundation and powder can sit on your lash line and affect the extensions bonding to your natural lashes.
- Lash extensions aren't the same as strip lashes - our lash technician applies a single extension to each of your natural lashes. This can take time so make sure you're wearing something comfy as you may be laying down for a while!
- Have a look at some pictures so we have an idea of the type of lashes you like. We can create them to be bold and full of volume or more natural. Remember- although pictures are helpful to give us an idea of what you're looking for, your lashes are bespoke to you.
A F T E R C A R E
- Be cautious using cleansers (avoid ones including Glycols or Carbonates)
- Avoid any picking or twisting
- Brush the lashes daily to keep the shape
- Novalash are waterproof/sweat proof/oil proof
- Infills will be required 2-3 weeks
- Any questions post treatment please contact your lash technician
NovaLash Eyelash Extensions Ipswich - Common FAQ's
How Long Do NovaLash Extensions Last?
NovaLash lash extensions can be worn throughout the year with minimal monthly maintenance. Touch-ups are recommended after the initial full set application to refill any lashes that have cycled out. To maintain the full, thick appearance of a new set of lashes a visit to your beauty/lash professional at Hair Ministry Group is recommended every 4 weeks based on your own natural lash growth cycle.
Can Lash Extensions Harm Natural Lashes?
When applied by your professional beauty therapist at Hair Ministry Group, lash extensions will not harm natural lashes. The NovaLash application technique allows natural lashes to grow and thrive with extensions. This technique requires several different “separation” steps during the application process so each extension is adhered to a single natural lash in order to prevent interruption of the lash growth cycle.
Can Mascara Be Used With Lash Extensions?
Mascara is typically not needed with lash extensions. Mascara should only be used when a touch-up is drawing near. Water-soluble mascara can be worn; however constant use of mascara may shorten the lifespan of lashes. Waterproof mascara is not recommended for use, as it will dissolve the bond with the lashes.
What Is The Best Way To Look After My NovaLash Extensions?
Nightly conditioning is necessary to maximise the life of the extensions and maintain flexibility - ask your Hair Ministry Group beauty therapist for more information during your appointment. Using a lash wand to comb the lashes free of tangles is also recommended.