In light of the recent and ongoing outbreak of the (Covid-19) Coronavirus, Hair Ministry Group would like to reassure our clients that we have put additional steps in place at all of our salon locations in Ipswich.
We are monitoring the situation closely and day by day – at the moment, we’re operating business as usual and look forward to seeing you for your next appointment.
Listed below are the measures we have put in place to ensure that our clients and team stay as safe as possible during this time…
- The salon is regularly cleaned every day and deep cleaned every evening. We will continue cleaning the salons to our usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray-on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact.
- We will continue this practice throughout the day and all areas of contact are cleaned with anti-bacterial products between clients.
- We sterilise our hairbrushes and scissors after each client
- We disinfect our stations after every treatment using an antibacterial solution
- We store our implements in Barbicide
- Our staff are washing their hands after every single client, using handwashing technique as set out by the WHO
- We now disinfect our reception desk after every transaction and all door handles at regular intervals throughout the day
- We request Apple Pay/contactless transactions where possible
- We are checking in with staff daily to ensure they are health and well, and have not been in contact with anyone who has travelled from the worst affected Covid-19 areas
- Please don’t be offended, but we will be asking anyone coming to the salon for their appointment to also wash their hands on arrival.
We are following government guidelines and are, as always, taking precautions. With that in mind, we would kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment if you have been in one of the high-risk countries such as China, Italy, or Iran.
You can also click the link HERE for the latest Government advice or HERE to read the latest information from the official NHS website. Let’s approach this with a unified front and look out for each other’s health and wellbeing.
We value your co-operation and are happy to chat through any of your concerns. Thank you.
The Hair Ministry Team. x