Microblading available at Hair Ministry Group's Foxhall Road Salon, Ipswich
What is Microblading?
After a thorough consultation, eyebrows are shaped and drawn to your liking. Pigment is applied to the second layer of the skin using a precision hand tool. Use of fine hair strokes or 'feathering' of the pigment creates a natural appearance of real hairs.
A touch up is required after 4-6 weeks to finalise any shaping or colouring. From then on, they can last up to 12-18 months! Below is a picture from stage 1 - 4. Original brows - Microblading - 4 weeks after - Touch up
What to expect:
An initial consultation with the technician. It is important we take care of our clients safety and discuss all the information and processes. A patch test is carried out. Please note a patch test does not rule out all possible reactions. Photos will be taken of before and after for documentation. They will not be shared for promotional purposes without client permission.
The technician will outline the best brow shape for your face and ask you to confirm you are happy. The technician will go ahead applying the strokes of pigment with the hand tool. As no numbing cream is applied, you will experience some discomfort as the strokes are being finely cut. Some say its similar to having a paper cut.
Once the technician has completed the hair strokes, you will have beautiful eyebrows. You will receive aftercare advice. It is best to book for your free Touch Up service before you leave. This can always be changed if required.
Full Treatment £275.00
Touch up under 8 weeks £0.00 | 8 weeks - 9 months £75.00 | 9 months - 18 months £150.00
Foxhall Road | 01473 716654
minimum age 18 | This treatment including touch up treatments are excluded from any discounts | 48hr Patch test required | Deposit of £100 is required upon consultation
C O N T R A - I N D I C A T I O N S
If any of the following affect you before any Microblading service, please notify your Microblading technician on 01473 716654
- Have you had anti-wrinkle treatments (Botox) in the past 3 weeks?
- Have you had a brow/face lift in the past 3 months?
- Have you had a chemical peel in the past month?
- Have you had any brow tinting or waxing in the past month?
- Are you currently taking any blood thinning medications? such as - Aspirin / Ibuprofen / Alcohol / Coumadin ?
- Have you received Chemotherapy or Radiation in the past 12 months?
- Are you currently taking any mediation?
- Are you currently Pregnant or Breastfeeding?
- Have you had any / done any of the following in the past 48 Hours? Paracetamol / Ibuprofen / Alcohol / Coffee / Sunbeds
A F T E R C A R E
Following your treatment, you may experience a number of symptoms, including flaking, tenderness, dryness and itching, swelling and redness. If you are feeling less than 100% healthy, your treatment may take longer to heal and symptoms may feel more severe. After the treatment, you should use the following regime for 7 days:
- Apply the moisturising balm that you were provided to the area, at least twice a day, using a clean cotton bud. You must wash your hands before application.
- Use a gentle facial cleanser, avoiding the area. Do not splash you face with water.
- If treated area does get wet, gently pat dry with a clean towel or tissue. Do not wipe or rub.
- Do NOT expose the area to the following: Sun exposure, tanning beds, saunas, steam rooms or perspiration.
- Do Not apply Vaseline as it can make the area sweat. Apply Vaseline after the 7 day healing process.
- Do Not scratch, pick or rub the area as it could cause scarring or infection.
Remember - the colour will be 50% darker straight after the treatment. It will fade over the first 4-7 days. The true colour will not come through until up to 4 weeks after the initial treatment. This is why you have to wait 4-6 weeks for the touch up service. You may find it looks like the colour/strokes has disappeared during that time as healing can obscure the colour for a short time. The touch up service will correct/add any strokes/colour that may be lost.