LOYALTY CARDS AT HAIR MINISTRY, IPSWICH
As a reward for our valued clients, we now offer a loyalty scheme based on a points system.
For every £1.00 a client spends on hair services we will give you 1 point on your loyalty card to save up for a special treat within Hair Ministry Group branches.
Start saving now and earn reward points to go towards some gorgeous salon treats!
This is how your new loyalty card will work:
• A small key fob or credit card size designed loyalty card will be given to every client for you to keep and use every time you visit the salon.
• For every £1.00 spent on hair services we will give you 1 point added onto your loyalty treat card.
• Save up your points and let us treat you to an in salon service absolutely free of charge. Remember this is a special treat so we offer you services that you have never tried before.
• Once you have enough points on your loyalty treat card, your stylist will offer you an in salon treat perfect for you.
• Loyalty points cannot be used in conjunction with any special offers or discounts. Treats can not be claimed in the month of December
• Throughout the year we will be offering double points, so look out for these, and remember points make prizes!
• Recommend your friends and receive 100 points on your loyalty card for every friend that visits one of our salons. We will even text you to let you know when one of your friends has told us you recommended them.
All our clients are important to us at Hair Ministry Group and this is an opportunity to reward you, book your hair appointment, collect your loyalty card and start saving your points now!
PLEASE NOTE : If a reward appointment is missed with no notice you will lose the loyalty points.