HD Brows Treatment at Top Beauty Salons in Ipswich
Hair Ministry Group are official stockists of High Definition Brows - the must have celebrity treatment to dramatically enhance your eyebrows! We also stock all the amazing HD products needed to maintain the perfect brow!
Remember: HD Brows are not just for women! Gents can also benefit from HD Brows for men. Tidying, shaping, waxing and tweezing brows can have you looking grungy to groomed in a short HD Brows for men treatment available at Hair Ministry, Ipswich.
HD Brow Design at Top Ipswich Beauty Salons
You will have seen many pictures of eyebrows across social media, particularly Instagram. We love that we are part of this new craze in creating the perfect shape brow!
Taking between 30 and 45 minutes, the High Definition Brows experience features tinting, waxing and threading to give you perfectly defined brows. Your eyebrows will be perfectly shaped, arched and coloured to suit your face shape and colouring. If your eyebrows are sparse, we can also help with a re-growth program! There is also a full range of products you can purchase to enhance your brows in-between visits.
A F T E R C A R E
- Follow your stylist’s recommendations and avoid tweezering in between appointments.
- Avoid the use of make-up and facial cleaners other that HD Brows products around the brow area for the next 24 hours.
- Avoid prolonged contact with direct sunlight, the use of sunbeds, saunas, steam-rooms and swimming pools for 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid exfoliating and anti-ageing products around the brow area for 3 days with side of the treatment.
- It is advisable not to use any fake tanning products for the face for around 2 to 3 days either side of the treatment. If you do wish to use a fake tanning product on your face, apply a barrier to the hair and small area around the brow prior to tanning to prevent dis-colouration of your tint.
- You must inform your HD Brow stylist immediately should you experience any prolonged swelling, itch rash, bruising, skin grazing or cuts to that they can advise you on the correct procedure.
Foxhall Road | 01473 716654
minimum age of 16 | patch test required | not suitable for pregnant/breastfeeding clients