Professional Waxing available at Hair Ministry salons in Ipswich
Why not visit our highly qualified beauty therapists at Hair Ministry to achieve perfectly smooth skin. We offer a choice of wax to suit all skin types. Before your professional waxing treatment please allow at least 1cm of hair growth. After your treatment avoid hot baths, perfumed lotions and tanning as the area will be sensitive for at least 24 hours. Here at Hair Ministry, Ipswich we use premium hot wax on sensitive areas at no extra cost to you.
Foxhall Road | 01473 716654 & Pinewood | 01473 687758
Brow & Upper Lip
Upper Lip & Chin
Full leg & Bikini
Half Leg & Bikini
A F T E R C A R E
Sometimes skin can be a little sensitive after waxing so we recommend a few precautions for 24 hours following treatment to keep skin healthy and looking gorgeous.
- No exfoliation or skin treatments for 48 hours after
- No sunbathing/sun beds for 48 hours after
- Wear loose clothing so that it does not rub against the treated area. Tight clothing can cause irritation
- No steam room/saunas or any heat treatment for 48 hours after
- Avoid hot bath or hot showers for 48 hours after
- Do not swim in a swimming pool for 48 hours after
- Do not touch or scratch the area after
- No make up except mineral for 48 hours after
- No perfume or perfumed lotions/self tanning products for 48 hours after
- Wear SPF on the treated area after 48 hrs
MAINTENANCE & REMOVAL
Exfoliation, loofas and AHA treatments should be avoided for the first 24 hours following treatment but is helpful after this time to remove any dry, dead skin and keep ingrown hairs at bay.
Results can last 3 to 6 weeks depending on the individual’s hair re-growth rate. In most cases, hair growth is minimal during the first week or two and noticeably increases in the third and fourth week. With more treatments regrowth is usually reduced.