Dermaplaning at Top Ipswich Beauty Salons - Hair Ministry Group
We’re thrilled to be introducing a brand new Dermaplaning service to our beauty salons in Ipswich - the safe, pain-free way of removing dead skin cells to reveal brighter, more youthful-looking skin.
So, What Is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is manual exfoliation treatment, effectively and safely using a scalpel to remove dead skin cells from the top layer of the skin along with fine, vellus hair (aka peach fuzz!). Benefits include;
- Exfoliation of dead skin cells
- Increases collagen production
- Unclogs pores
- Reveals brighter more youthful skin
- Allows products to absorb more easily ( before dermaplaning 8%, after dermaplaning 80%)
- Makeup glides on and sits smoothly
- Baby soft skin
Get Smoother, Brighter Looking Skin with Dermaplaning at Hair Ministry Group Salons in Ipswich
If you would like to find out more information about this fantastic new service or would like to book a consultation, call your nearest Hair Ministry salon by clicking one of the links below;
Foxhall Road | 01473 716654
minimum age 18 | not suitable for acne prone skin or scarring skin
C O N T R A - I N D I C A T I O N S
This treatment is not suitable for anyone affected by the following:
- Active Acne
- Bleeding Disorders
- Medications including blood thinners, higher dosages of Aspirin and Accutane due to the possibility of nicks or cuts.
A F T E R C A R E
- Follow a simple skincare routine for 2 weeks. Cool water during rinsing is highly advised.
Gentle Cleanser / Hyaluronic Acid / Light Weight Moisturizer
- Avoid sun exposure 3 days post treatment; hat, sun umbrella + spf is highly recommended
- Avoid excessive heat 3 days post treatment, i.e. heavy workouts, steam rooms or saunas, etc.
- Avoid chlorine for 24 hours.
- Avoid facial waxing for 7 days.
- Avoid Dermal Fillers or Botox for 2 to 4 weeks based on area.
- No scrubs, polishers, or aggressive brushes should be used for 7 to 14 days.
- Do apply serums as absorption levels will be elevated. Do not use any products that contains aggressive ingredients like Retinol or harsh acids.