The Fluffy Brow Trend at Hair Ministry, Ipswich
Get involved in the latest brow trend!
Brow lamination is a 3 step process which allows us to break down the bonds of the hair & re-set them to be more flexible in texture, meaning the brows can be styled into different shapes much easier than normal. We use the length of the brow hair (which would ordinarily be trimmed down during other treatments) and change its position to create a fuller, thicker, more textured brow.
In a nutshell , a treatment which takes your natural brow hair, allows us to reset the hairs into a style that creates the illusion of thicker and fuller brows, we finish the treatment with a wax and tint and your clients leave with the brows they have always wanted! Did I mention that the treatment lasts up to 6-8 weeks too!
P R E C A R E
- No General exfoliation for 3-4 days
- No Dermaplaning for 1 week prior
- Avoid skin peels for 4-6 weeks
- Avoid sunbeds / sun exposure for 48hrs before to minimise skin sensitivity
- No micro-needling 2 weeks before
A F T E R C A R E
- Do not get your brows wet for the first 24 hrs
- Avoid swimming, saunas, steam rooms, jacuzzi's for the 24 - 48 hrs
- Do not rub the treated area after the treatment as this can cause irritation
- Do not use Henna for a minimum of 24-48 hrs on the brow area
- If irritation occurs apply a cool, damp cotton pad to the area and contact your therapist for advice if irritation persists - seek medical advice
- Do not apply makeup for 24 hrs to the brow area
- If needed, you may condition your brows when showering or use a conditioning balm
Foxhall Road | 01473 716654
Consultation available | Patch Test required | Minimum age of 16